Seeking Volunteers for FAMILY READING DAY! Saturday, November 2, 2013
Seeking volunteers to help provide pre-literacy screenings to children’s ages 3-5. The Get Ready to Read screening will help identify children’s early literacy strengths, and areas of improvement. Screenings are simple and take 8-10 minutes per child. Parents will receive immediate results and a literacy activity packet filled with games and activities to conduct at home.
- Saturday, November 2, 2013, Volunteers need to be available from 12:00 to 3:00 p.m.
- Attend a one-hour Get Ready to Read training prior to the screening. Training Dates are Scheduled for:
- October 29, 2013 at 2:00pm-3:00pm
ALLC East Valley Location 1400 N. Gilbert STE P Gilbert, AZ
- October 30, 2013 at 3:00pm-4:00pm
Gardner Book Service 16461 N 25th Ave, Phoenix, AZIf you are unable to attend training on Oct. 29 or Oct. 30, ALLC will offer training on the day of the event. Training on the day of the event will take 30-45 minutes; volunteers must arrive on time at 12:00 am to attend training.
- Be comfortable with working with children ages 3-6.
Register online at: www.azliteracy.org
Register with email at: firstname.lastname@example.org and ALLC will contact you.
Email questions to: email@example.com
Questions by phone at: 602-799-8806